|Keith Sowter Via Air Britain
Serial #: 44-35440
Construction #: 28719
Last info: 2008
Delivered to French AF as 44-35345.
Feb. 16, 1954.
- Based in Indochina.
- Returned to USAF, Oct. 22, 1955.
- Open storage, Clark AFB, Philippines, 1955-1958.
Island Oil & Refining Co, Wichita, KS, 1966-1971.
- Registered as N6838D.
- Converted to Consort 26, Hutchinson,
Aero Union Corp, Chico, CA, 1971.
Conair Aviation Ltd, Abbotsford, BC, June 1971-1988.
- Registered as CF-MSB.
Flew as tanker #325.
- Registered as C-FMSB, 1977.
USAFM, Travis AFB, 1988-1999.
- Displayed as 435440/BG-O.
On loan from USAFM to the Cuban Society at Wings over Miami 2008,
Displayed as "931" as flown in the Bay of Pigs conflict