Above is how she used to look when she was with Rosenbalm Aviation,
Medford, OR, in 1969-1972
|Serial #: 44-34508
Last info: 2001
Kreitzberg Aviation, Salem, OR, 1963-1966.
Registered as N74874.
Rosenbalm Aviation, Medford, OR, 1969-1972.
- Flew as tanker #F74.
Air Services, East Wenatchee, WA, 1977-1981.
- Flown as tanker #107.
Bruce Kinney, Richey, MT, June 30, 1981-2000.
Flown as tanker #107.
William Dempsay/D&D Aero Inc, Rantoul, KS, Aug. 1, 2000-2001.
Jack Basler, Santa Rosa,
- Delivered from KS to CA for restoration.
|Serial #: 44-35552
Rosenbalm Aviation, Medford, OR, 1963-1972.
Registered as N5544V.
William Dempsay, C.A.S. East Wenatchee, WA, circa 1972-1981.
- Flew as tanker #104.
Air Tankers, Richey, MT, June 1981.
- Flew as tanker #104.
Duane D. Sly, Platte, SD, Feb. 20 1985-1992.
Bonanzaville Museum, West
Fargo, ND, 1992-2003.
- Displayed as ND ANG/435523.
Serial #: 44-35323
Last info: 2002
Delivered to USAAF as A-26C/44-35323, March 1945.
Delivered to ETO, April, 1945.
- Returned to U.S.A., July 1945.
- Assigned to 4255th Base Unit, Granada Field, MS,
July 1945-Feb. 1946.
- Transferred to 4160th Base Unit, Hobbs Field, NM,
Feb. 1946-Sept. 1947.
to 4185th Base Unit, Hill AFB, UT, Sept. 1947.
- Redesignated B-26C, July 1948.
- Transferred to 67th TRW/12th TRS/Far
East Air Force,
Tague Airbase, Korea, June 1951.
- Equipped with large nose mounted camera and
- Transferred to 183rd Transport Squadron/Air National Guard,
Hawkins, MI, 1956.
Transferred to Davis-Monthan AFB for storage, Dec. 1957.
L.B. Smith Aircraft Corp, Miami, FL, July 1958
Kreitzberg Aviation, Inc., Salem, OR, 1966.
Aeroflight Inc, Troutdale, OR, 1969
Aero Union Corp, Chino,
- Converted to air tanker configuration.
- Flown as tanker #55.
Conair Aviation Ltd., Abbotsford, BC, May
- Registered as CF-CDD.
Aero Union Corp, Chico, CA. Sep. 1970-1972
- Reregistered as N8026E.
- Flew as tanker
William Dempsey, C.A.S. East Wenatchee, WA, 1977.
- Flew as tanker #55
Don A. Goodman, Missoula, MT, 1977
Riley, Anchorage, AK, Circa 1978.
- Used as a "River Sander", dropping sand and crushed coral
rivers to aid in ice breakup.
- Also used as fire bomber.
Dr. Don Rogers, Anchorage, AK, Circa 1979.
The Air Museum,
Chino, CA, July 1980-1992
- Flown as "435323/Ginny Sue.
The Air Museum/Planes Of Fame, Valle, AZ, 2002.