Serial #: 44-34520
Name: Lu Lu
Last info: 2006
Manufactured by Douglas Aircraft, Long Beach,
Delivered to USAF as 44-34520, June 22, 1945.
- Transferred to storage, Sacramento Air Materiel Center, McClellan
AAF CA, June 1945.
- Transferred to Douglas Aircraft, Long Beach, CA, Nov. 1950.
-- Converted to B-26C standard.
Transferred to Ogden Air Materiel Area, Hill AFB, UT, Feb. 1951.
- Transferred to 452nd Bombardment (Light) Wing (Far East
Air Forces), Miho AB and Pusan AB Korea, April 1951.
- Transferred to 17th Bombardment (L) Wing (FEAF), Pusan AB and Miho
AB, May 1952.
- Transferred to 6408th Maintenance and Supply Group (FEAF), Kisarazu AB, Japan, July 1952.
to Sacramento Air Materiel Area, McClellan AFB CA, Sept. 1952.
- Transferred to Ogden Air Materiel Area, Hill AFB, UT,
- Transferred to 461st Bombardment (L) Wing (Tactical Air Force), Hill AFB (deployment to Wendover AFB, UT),
- Transferred to 2347th Air Reserve Flying Center (US Air Force Reserves), Long Beach AFB, CA, July 1955.
Transferred to Davis Monthan AFB, AZ for storage, Feb. 1957.
Jul 1958 Dropped from inventory as surplus A.S. Wilstrom Inc,
New York, NY, 1963-1972.
- Registered as N9420Z.
- Converted to executive configuration by LeTourneau Co, TX.
Aviation Ltd, Abbotsford, BC, Apr. 1974-1988.
- Registered as C-GHCF.
- Flown as tanker #28.
Hawkins & Powers Aviation, Greybull,
WY, Nov. 1988-2000.
- Registered as N94207.
- Reregistered as N126HP, July 1989.
- flown as tanker #28.
Inc, Greybull, WY, Aug. 23, 2000-2006.
- Displayed at Greybull, 1999-2000.
- Displayed in red white tanker #28 scheme
on right side.
- Displayed in USAF/434520/BC-520/K Lu Lu on left side.