The above shot shows "1042" before and after the nose
modifucation that took her back to the more traditional B-25
Serial #: 44-30823
Last Info: 2005
Ralph Richardson, Yakima, WA, 1958.
- Registered as
- Purchased damaged from USAF for $835.
-- Aircraft had been damaged during gear-up landing.
& Arb Osen, Yakima, WA, Oct. 1958.
Wenatchee Air Service Inc, Wenatchee, WA, Dec. 1958-1962.
Santa Ana, CA, May 17, 1962-1985.
- Fitted with camera nose for use as camera ship.
- Used in movie "Catch 22", 1968-1969.
M. Sherman/Sherman Aircraft Sales, West Palm Beach, FL, 1985-1987.
Dean Martin/Consolidated Aviation Enterprises, Burlington,
VT, Nov. 1987-1989.
Universal Aviation Corp, Dover, DE, Mar. 1989-1992.
- Operated by Aces High Ltd, North Weald, UK,
Apr. 9, 1988-1995.
-- Flew as 430823/69/Dolly.
World Jet Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jan. 30, 1995-2002.
- Camera nose
replaced by glasshouse nose, Kissimee, FL, 1996.
- Flew as "Girls Rule".
- Operated by John Lister, San Antonio, TX,
-- Flown as "Top Secret".
Jim Terry, Aug. 2003-2004
- Flown as "Pacific Prowler".