|Bureau #: 46679
Construction #: 2043
Last info: 2004
Delivered to U.S. Navy as BuNo. 46679.
BOC: April 1945.
- SOC: August 1956.
Aircraft Instrument Corporation, Miami, FL, 19??.
- Registered as N9562C.
Santiago, Chile, 1957-1959.
- Registered as CC-CNF.
Roberto Parrague/Aeroservicious Parrague Ltd, Santiago, Chile, 1959-1992.
- Registered as CC-CCS, April 1980.
- Flew as tanker #34.
- Sank during landing, Lago Gotierrez,
Argentina, Jan. 27, 1986.
- Salvaged, returned to service 1988.
- Leased to ICONA/Spanish Ministry of Land & Forest
Management, June 1991-1992.
-- Delivered to Spain from Chile, June 7, 1991.
- Operating in Portugal late 1990’s
still in ownership of ASPAR but on charter to
Aerocondor Transportes Aereos (ATA).
Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (H.A.R.S.), Sydney, Australia, early 2002-2004.
- Registered as VH-PBZ.
- Ferried from France to Australia, Sept. 2003.
Based at Albion Park Airport, south of Sydney, Australia, as of Oct. 2003.
- Painted to represent RAAF 43 Squadron PB2B-2
(Boeing Canada built version) Blackcat.
- Flown as A24-362/OX-V/Felix.